The Westin Grand, Berlin
Friedrichstrasse 158-164, Berlin, 10117, Germany
Phone: +49 30 2027 0
4.1/5 495 reviews
The Westin Grand Berlin - Your refreshing hotel in the heart of Berlin.
Escape your day-to-day stress and immerse yourself in a world of wellbeing. Warm tones, mild colours and the timelessly elegant design of our 400 rooms and suites enables you to rest in a city that hardly ever sleeps.
Feel the vibrant life of Berlin's centre, "Mitte" on the corner of Friedrichstrasse and Unter den Linden. Of the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag building, the Potsdamer Platz or the Gendarmenmarkt - places with a unique fascination, where history has been written. Enjoy the various cultural offers such as galleries, shopping, restaurants and bars just outside our door.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Easter holiday in Berlin
Enjoy a great weekend in Berlin during the Easter holidays including a delicious brunch on Easter Sunday.
- Accomodation in a modern room
- Westin SuperFoods breakfast
- Welcome Drink
- Brunch on Easter Sunday*
- Free use of wellness area with swimming pool and gym
Packages starting at:
EUR 219,00 in a single room
EUR 269,00 in a double room
Enjoy a family holiday.
Experience an enchanting getaway for the whole family.
- Receive 50% off a second room
- Kids eat for free
- Free use of wellness area "Westin Spa & Fitnesslounge"
Take advantage and enjoy this fabulous family offer at The Westin Grand hotel Berlin.
Tear down the wall
A section of the original Berlin Wall is standing in front of The Westin Grand Hotel Berlin and souvenir pieces may be chipped out of it. Take a hammer and chisel to the concrete and chip out a little piece of your own to take home with you. Our exceptional package includes:
- Two nights including Westin SuperFoods breakfast
- A special map to guide you along the route of the Berlin Wall
- Berlin curried sausage and a glass of champagne
- Free use of our wellness area "Westin Spa & Fitnesslounge"
Packages starting at:
EUR 342,00 in a single room
EUR 382,00 in a double room
Treat yourself to a romantic getaway by letting us do all the hard work. With champagne, strawberries and breakfast in bed, romance is alive and well at The Westin Grand Hotel Berlin. Savor instinctive style and inspired romantic touches:
- Accommodation in a deluxe double room
- Prickling champagne and delicious strawberries for two
- Complimentary delightful Westin SuperFoodsRx™ breakfast in bed
- 4 p.m. late checkout (upon availability)
- Recreation in our wellness area with swimming pool and gym
Packages starting at: EUR 179,00 in a double room
Arrival days: Thursday to Sunday
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 495 verified guest reviews
82%of our guests
recommend this hotel
all one could ask for in a city break - helpful and friendly staff - comfort - excellent breakfast and excellent location for visiting all the major sights. my wife and I particularly appreciated the bottle of bubbly and strawberries delivered to us on the day of our golden wedding anniversary.
- Check-in 3:00 PM - Check-out 12:00 PM
- Breakfast € 32 per person
- Valet parking available
- Complimentary WiFi in the Lobby
- Central location in Berlin-Mitte next to public transportation
- SPG Category 4
How to find us
The Westin Grand Hotel Berlin is situated at the corner of Friedrichstrasse/Unter den Linden, in the centre of the Mitte district. From here you can reach main sights such as the Brandenburg Gate, Gendarmenmarkt, Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz and the Jewish Scheunenviertel at Hackescher Markt in just a few minutes.
- Airport SXF Berlin-Schönefeld
- Airport TXL Berlin-Tegel
- Berlin Cathedral
- Brandenburg Gate
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Holoaust Memorial
- Potsdamer Platz
- Reichstag building
- Museum Island
- Galeries Lafayette Berlin
How To Get Here
Feed the body, nourish the soul
Enjoy the healthful and delectable cuisine in our restaurant, where we use high-quality, mainly local whole foods. Our summer terrace on Friedrichstrasse is a relaxing place to while away the time and to "see and be seen".
- Relish Restaurant & Bar
- Breakfast Restaurant Coelln
- Lobby Bar
Hours Of Operation
Your conference hotel in Berlin
The Westin Grand Hotel offers many possibilities to host your mindful meetings, conferences, cocktail receptions or gala dinners in a separate conference area, the idyllic garden with the Dragon House, or on our large terrace.